Whether you are buying or selling a property, hiring a competent agent to assist you often makes the process smoother and less stressful. Here are
some great reasons to hire a sales professional.
- Paperwork. Agents complete the paperwork necessary to complete a real estate transaction. This saves you time, and their education and experience may help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Price. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, commercial or residential, a real estate agent can provide you with tools to guide you to a realistic price to buyer or sell a property.
- Advertising. Your agent has access to the local MLS and will upload pictures, video and information to advertise your property.
- Buffers. Agents act as your advocate or buffer, depending on the situation. Your agent filters calls and schedules showings.
- Negotiation. Unlike their clients, agents are not emotionally invested in the sale and can often navigate the transaction with skill. They are professionals who are trained to represent you and keep information confidential from competing interests.
- Closers. Qualified agents can assist in any questions that come up after the conclusion of the sale.
Our team of professionals is trained with these specific client needs in mind. To speak with anyone from our team or for questions regarding the current San Gabriel Valley Real Estate market please contact our offices at 626-358-1858 or 626-963-7621.