We are nearing that time of year when we start looking back at the accomplishments of the last twelve months and begin to gear up to tackle the plans laid for the year ahead.
Before the hustle-and-bustle of the upcoming holly days begin, our team at CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes would like to thank each one of our past and present clients for your trust and confidence in our skills. Together, we have make dozens of dreams come true for our clients. From a young family's first home to the new location for a burgeoning local small business. Despite the roadblocks of this market, our teams of client and REALTORS have achieved so much.
In 2012, we begin a new chapter. As our company continues to grow we look forward to the real estate adventures that lay ahead.
But for the time being we are grateful for you, our clients and give you many-a-thanks.
We join in celebrating with you this special time and wish you a prosperous New Year.
Your Friends at
CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes
News, Photos & Up-Comming Events of the CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes Sales & Marketing Team
Friday, December 23, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
As winter comes into full swing, follow these five landscape tips to prepare your vegetation for the colder months.
- Gradually lower the mowing height of your mower. Any young growth makes your lawn more vulnerable to winter diseases which can leave you with a dried out brown winter lawn. However, trim the lawn gradually in several steps to avoid suddenly removing all the green leaf tissue and damaging the turf.
- Clear your lawn of any debris that can smother your grass. Toys, kid pools, and other items should not be left of the grass and turf, especially if you live in a climate that may cause snow.
- In late fall, be sure to give your lawn a final fertilization. Inactive during winter, your lawn won't use the fertilizers immediately but will store these nutrients in its root system and process them at the first signs of spring.
- Aerate your lawn before the season’s first frost. A thorough aeration coupled with fertilization, will set the stage for healthy spring vegetation and growth.
- Research what plants thrive in your region. Apply this knowledge when planning your spring planting.
Our team of REALTORS can help guide you this season as you prepare your home for sale. Contact us any time at 626-358-1858 - Monrovia or 626-963-7621 - Glendora.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Get to Know Our Own - Karen Taylor-Straley.
How Do You Succeed In Real Estate For 20 Years? | Century 21 Blog
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (36)
- ▼ December (3)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (44)