News, Photos & Up-Comming Events of the CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes Sales & Marketing Team

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hold Down the Forth and Keep Things Clean


Jim Gupton is CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes' facilities manager and he ensures that the offices are in pristine condition and that our equipment is running smoothly. Every week, at Glendora's office meeting he delivers his "Poet Laureate" minute; here is this week's submission:

"I really wanted to be here today,
Instead I got on a plane and flew far away.

I'll be in NC for a week or so
but I'll be back before you know.

So hold down the fort and keep things clean
if you mess things up I can get pretty mean.

I'm going to miss all of you like a spoon full of honey,
stay close to your phones, cause I may need money."

Jim is in North Carolina this week visiting family and he will be missed. Come back soon Jim.

No comments:

About CENTURY 21 Adams & Barnes

My photo
Monrovia, California, United States